Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break 2011

SO this past week I got the opportunity to go to Orlando Fl with my school to serve a church. It was such a wonderful time for me. Since being in Charleston I have hardly meet any new people and that was a goal of mine. I wanted to branch out from my shy self and get to actually know some new people. Well when I heard about this trip i automatically knew i was going go. I would be the perfect opportunity to meet people and serve our Lord.

I'm not gonna lie I was a tad nervous because I didn't know anyone but the nerves quickly went away. there were 8 students that went on the trip so that made for an even better setting to get to know people. I quickly got to know the girls in my room and I quickly grew to love them they were so fun!!

At the church we did a sort of spring cleaning for the church we cleaned out toys and washed walls, painted, and rearranged rooms. everything turned out so good compared to the blahh brown walls to the bright and fun colors on the walls now.
on our last day there we got to go to Universal studios and Islands of Adventures. What a fun day I finally got to see Harry Potter land it was pretty awesome!! and i got to spend the day with two fun girls. Literally all we did was eat (all you can eat bracelet), Laugh (a whole lot!), and ride some rides.

This trip, although totally different than the other mission trip I went on a few years ago, was such a successful Trip. We could all see how grateful that the church was to have us do something for them!! I will always Cherish the past week and the awesome memories i was able to make!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...