Monday, March 28, 2011

Count down to Summer vacation

with only 5 more weeks of school left I have been plagued with the end of the school year I don't want to do anything plague. The more I think about school and all the work that it entails the more I just want to throw the flag up and quit!! But I do have the constant reminder that summer is just a few weeks away!
some things I look forward to doing this summer
1. reading books
this is probably one of my personal favorite ways to spend the summer. Ill admit it I am a nerd I love to read. So this is one think I am looking most forward to

2. Spending the summer with Jenna and Jake:
I have know these kidos for going on 5 years now and Ill have to admit it there like little niece or nephew. I spoil them like it and I look forward to spending a few week during the summer with them swimming, playing, seeing free movies, and watching them at summer camps.

3. Vacations
this summer I am going to get to go on the best vacation ever like I talked about in my last blog to China.

4. just being lazy
doing nothing all day. staying in my pjs all day and just doing what I want to do what ever that is.

5. spending time with my friends
I am away from all my good friends all year so the summer time is our time to catch up. Hang out do all the silly girl stuff that we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...