Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Life as of now..

So lately i have felt a call on my heart to serve people. Now this is something i have always wanted to do but now it seems to something more than just serving people here and there. I fell like God is leading me to serve fell time. I don't know how, where, when or why yet but this is something I have really been called to do lately. Now with that being said where do I go from here? This is something I have really been struggling with lately. I have been so discouraged and burnout with school lately all I can think about is time off. So for next semester something that has really been catching my eye is a volunteer/study abroad program in South or Central America. I would be able to serve the people in the community's I travel to while also undergoing Spanish training with a tutor for the semester and get college credit. Now this is new idea I still need to really pray and seek guidance from the Lord as to what to do. I am also meeting with the study abroad professor tomorrow to discuss my options for the future.
I just ask that you all pray for me that I am able to discern what God wants me to do and that I will be willing to go!!
Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...