Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Week HKH Came to Visit




1. Charleston Battery
2. Dinner on Shem Creek favorite Charleston Restaurant
3.Riverdogs game 
4. Army Wives Set
5. Charleston Riverfront Park

two of my very best friends came to visit this past week
we spent the week touring around Charleston,
relaxing on the beach,
 and being our crazy selves
with the three of us you never know what we will get ourselves into
we always our laughing and having the best time
its hard to believe that we have been friends for almost 5 years now!
I love these two girls so much
they have always been there for me and I know I can count on them for anything!!

"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated , but two
can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided
cord is not easily broken"
Ecclesiastes 4:12




1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great weekend!! I can't wait to spend weekends in Charleston with my friends visiting me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...