Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My life via Instagram





               

1. I got to little bits baseball game one night
those little boys are just to cute out there. I cant wait to have little boys
2. strawberry pick'in with the best friends
3. Willow Tree Angel Sisters at Hearthidden in my suit case from Lindsey Card
4. Lindsey Sirmons and I did a little target practice one night
5 & 6. Fruit Pizza made with out fresh picked strawberry's
7. best friend time with the Lindsey 
8. Rock Eagle, spent many many summers at this place
9. The Varsity a must eat in Atlanta
10. Favorite movie EVER!!

life has been really really busy these days!!
I;ve had to squeeze so much in 
since I only got to come home for a little under two weeks.
I hope everyone has a fab week
and be looking back for the new travel series to start up next Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. That fruit pizza looks sooo good!!! I have been craving that for so long. I may just have to make one this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...