Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Trip of a Lifetime

A week from today I will be getting on a plane and heading on my first adventure of the year. I will be heading to China alone to visit my dear friend and meet her family. I have been looking forward to this time since I was a freshman in high school so that would be like 7 years ago. I really don't feel like in a week I will be in a place where English isn't spoken. I really don't think that it will hit me until I land in China Friday night.

In a week I will be able to have said I visited the Great Wall of China. This is the one thing I am looking most forward to doing. I'v learned about this growing up, saw pictures in school books but I will be able to walk along it and soak in all the history that belongs to it.

this will be a trip of a lifetime and something that in 30 years will only be memories. But they will be memories that I will treasure forever





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...