Monday, May 30, 2011

And the Preparation Begins..

So in 3 days I start my adventure to China!! I'm getting so Excited I am supposed take to my friend at 8:30 Tuesday morning hopefully its just so hard to get times coordinated with the whole time difference thing.

I'm not the least bit nervous it really hasn't hit me that at the end of this week I will be on the other side of the world immersed in completely different culture where they don't speak English ahhhh!!

I have not even began packing yet like always I will probably wait till the last Minuit to start it. Its not traveling if you don't wait till you just have a few hours till you leave to pack.

I also still have to get a gift to give my friends family I have been trying to think of creative things to bring. I have pretty much decided I am going to go to Cracker Barrel and get some stuff there.

Thursday is going to be such a long day but I leave Atlanta at 8:30 AP for Seattle WA where I have to sit for piratically the whole day until 7 PM when I leave for Beijing.

I'm also not going to be sleeping all night Wednesday Miss Holly Morton is going to be my stay up all night buddy we have big plans of visiting waffle house hopefully that will be enough to keep me up all night and all the next day. This is probably going to be the most interesting part of the travel across the world because I tend to get a little grumpy when I stay up like that so will see how this goes.

I am so completely excited I can't believe that I will finally get to visit Wei in China!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...