Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oprah Babies

I just watched that The Oprah Winfrey Show finale and I must admit that tears did roll down my cheeks. Like many other young women I grew up watching Oprah. My freshman year of college I was a faithful watcher. I would curl up in my little twin bed and get wrapped up in her show. So on this last show I want to remember this Quote by Oprah

"You are not all the things that happened to you, You are all the things that can be"

such beautiful words and spoken so well. This is something that I constantly have to remind my self. The past shouldn't control you its something that wont go away but don't let it engulf your life and prevent you from becoming all that God has planed for you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...