Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ephesians 3:20

"Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think,
according to the power at work within us"
Ephesians 3:20

it has been a crazy few weeks over here.
I've finished summer school, parents came to visit, 
started training for the Guardian ad Litem program,
and its the first week of school for me.
So needless to say I've been go go go
But its also been such an amazing and encouraging few weeks!
Most of you know that I am going to school to become a social worker.
Well the Lord has really been confirming this for me.
He has opened doors that only He could have opened 
He has continually given me opportunities to grow and learn in this field.
I've always struggled with wondering if this was the plan the Lord had for me
So these opportunities have really encouraged me that I'm in the right place.

I've also begun to see that Charleston is where the Lord wants me to be.
If you had told me that I would be living here and wanting to stay here after college
a few years ago or even 6 months ago I probably would have laughed.
I've always thought I would graduate and serve abroad.
well its funny how the Lord works in your life and completely reroutes your plans
I've developed a love for the kids of Charleston 
I want nothing more than to see them come to know the love of the Lord
and to know what its like to be in a family that loves and cares for them.
The thing is I've only seen their precious faces in pictures and heard their stories,
but they have already become a part of me.
 Its only through God that this love I have for them could have been written in my heart.
Ephesians 3:20 had been a verse that I've repeated to myself over and over again.
The Lord has been faithful to encourage and provide for me 
in way that I never thought possible and in way I would have never imagined.

So I just want to encourage you to ask God to guide you in all you do.
If you already know where He wants you to serve pray that he will give you 
opportunities to grow and wisdom to carry out the task.
  If you don't know ask Him to reveal his mission for you life and
I promise that he will show you His way!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...