Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Rambles

{a}
I finally got my iPhone on Friday 
so its been a fun weekend figuring out how to use it 
and just getting used to it!!
I think I feel in love when I opened up that box!

{b}
also Friday I had my first training at MUSC Children's Hospital
I am so so excited to get started volunteering there
its something I've wanted to do for a long time
and I finally have the time it takes to do it
Ill be going once a week to spend time playing with 
the kids and giving them a break from all the 
hospital stuff
my prayer is that my time with these children
will spread God's light among them and their families

{c}
Saturday was a RAINY day
It literally pored down all day
from about 11am on
but I still made the best of the day
I started with a Huddle group with a few ladies from church
I am really excited to be able to be apart of this
I really miss having that kind of community.
the rest of Saturday Tam and I spent at the outlet mall
and just being lazy around the house
it was the perfect day to lay in bed and study a bit 
and watch What A Girl Wants

{d}
Sunday was a super super busy day for me
I feel like I bairly had time to sit and relax
I was gone most of the day at Church
but I still had such a great day
I love that I finally found a Church here in Charleston
that I want to call Home
Its been a long time since I've been at a Church 
so Christ and Community centered
I feel so blessed to be apart of 
The Church at Cane Bay

{e}
two people are better off than one, for they can help
each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach
out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.
Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm.
But how can one be warm alone? A person standing
alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back
and conquer. Three are even better,
for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
I love this verse!!
my friend wrote this in her note to us for this past Christmas
I found the note in my bible tonight and it brought tears to my eyes.
God really did bless me with such amazing friends
He knew exactly who I needed and put them in my life at exactly the right point
I would not be who I am today if it were not for the friends He blessed me with!
I love my HKH those girls helped me through so much 
and we will always be "the girls"

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!


Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...