Saturday, April 28, 2012

Checking in!

I just wanted to stop by and say hi!! Only a few more days and my blogging break will be over!! I'm really excited to get back I have a fun new series coming up about all things travel! so make sure you check back next week!


Just a little update
I am a little over half way done with finals only 2 left next week. I am so so so excited to be through with this semester! It has been a difficult one for me for some reason and I'm ready for a break!
Yesterday I took y Spanish exam early to come home for my Mrs. Graces retirement party. Mrs Grace is such an amazing woman and some one I really look up to. I was so grateful my teacher allowed me to take my test early to be there for her!!



Well I'm off back to studying and getting ready for California!! Hope you all have a great week!


We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy, always thanking the Father. He has enabled you to share in the inheritance that belongs to his people, who live in the light. For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son, (Colossians 1:11-13 NLT)

3 comments:

  1. Love love this! Plus your darling DRESS! Where did you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Cali! Will pray for y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...