Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Slacker

I have seriously been a real bad slacker with this here blog. I feel like the past 3 weeks have all been a blur. I have been on two vacations (China and Crusin) that have both been a mark off my list of things I have always wanted to do.

One thing I have seriously noticed lately is the consent tiredness ever since I got back from China I've just been so sleepy. hence the fact I have not put the time to write about my trip to China but I do promise that I will get around to it this week or more than likely next week. I have so much I want to share about my trip It was truly a dream come true. Its almost hard for me to put it into words how amazing and neat it was to be in China.

Well im off for the night have a early morning with two fun kids that I've missed the past few weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...