Sunday, August 29, 2010

5302

Its week 3 at Armstrong and I have been busy busy busy! we spent the first day in that apartment cleaning for hours this place was disgusting. So the roommates and had some good bonding over scrubbing, But the place is now super clean. My roommates are super amazing I love them to death! I have also been trying to get involved with different group and clubs on campus to make some new friends. So far its going pretty well i have meet some awesome people!

As most of you know I decided to cheer at the school this year. It has been two years since i last cheered or tumbled so when I walked in on the Thursday before camp i was a bit overwhelmed. most of the girls are just coming out of high school so they are used to all the practicing. So over the past three weeks I have gone threw a world wind refresher on everything. Along with the refresh I have been able to get to know everyone with all the time we have spent together the past three weeks. My first weekend here I left. The team traveled to Myrtle Beach for camp. There were so many good teams at camp we were all able to watch some amazing stunting and tumbling and learn a whole bunch of different techniques. We didn't walk away with a paid bid to nationals but we did walk away with the most improved trophy which we are all proud of. We worked super hard and the time and effort paid off. The next weekend we had our routine choreography. This was a lot of fun brought back lots of memories for the old days of choreography. We spent 3 days learning our routine from 2 amazing cheerleaders. This team is very hard working and whether we win are not we will always been a winner in my heart. We have learned how to work together as a team. Each time we practice and can see us getting better and better!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...